A woman was left gobsmacked when she learned the gold ring she stumbled across in a field was 2,000 years old.
#THERE ARE LITERALLY THREE MOVIES AND A HUGE-ASS BOOK EXPLAINING WHY KEEPING IT IS A BAD IDEA
"…it felt like a gift from the underworld," Lundin told The Local. "It was my magnificent ring. I didn’t want to give it up."
One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them
The One Ring appreciation post
They are one; the ring and the Dark Lord. Frodo, he must never find it.
Win a Ring from the original Ringmakers!
Do you want to own a ring made by us: the original designers of the one ring for the Lord of the Rings? It can be yours!
You will win
- A silver movie ring made by Jens Hansen Jewellers.
- A silver chain – the same as Frodo’s!
- The official Certificate of Origin, which proves that you own the real movie ring.
Conditions of entry
- You must be following us
- You must reblog this post (you can do it as many times as you like!)
- You must check out our new website, theringmaker.co.nz! We’ve hidden a special page on it - find the page, and you can sign up for a free newsletter that will contain exclusive news and offers just for our Tumblr friends .
Competition ends 12 July 2012. We’ll announce the winner that day.